Monday, January 4, 2010

My Kitty, Meow Meow...


He died today, I was out shopping with my mom when I got a call from a neighbor that said she found him in her driveway. I've been out of town, so my boyfriend has been watching him. Kitty was MY first real pet that was MINE, he was there for me all the time, and I love him so much. Yes of course he pissed me off, but no duh, what cat doesn't piss you off sometimes. He was an out door kitty, well he was half and half. I don't know what happened to him and it breaks my heart. When I called my lovely Shane to tell him what happened he was deeply upset, so I gave him the number to my neighbor who called me, and he went and got him. He then proceeded to take him immediately to his parents house so he could be buried. Shane's stepdad took kitty out to his friends land so that way he has plenty of room to roam around. I'm gonna miss my meow meow running to me when I'd get home...

No comments:

Post a Comment