Sunday, January 3, 2010

Time for thinking...



Since my father has passed, my whole world has changed, what I thought it once was. I see it now, no longer blinded by my ignorance.

With all of that being said, it has also made think about who I want to be and not who the world expects me to be. So once I finish my degree at the Art Institute, I will be continuing my studies. In French and piano. Piano is one of my long lost pass times that I miss dearly. It was also something my pops and I enjoyed when I was growing up. My mother tells me that what ever I did, he always did with me.

Another one of my goals, which I know will take me a long time to accomplish is traveling to all of the places my dad did. Being that he was an international pilot I have quite a lot of catching up to do, oh and I'm terrified of flying.

THEN after that, I will be going back to school for Physics, just part time OR less, it's just a subject I have loved my whole life.

All in all, my trip home has made me remember who I am, and the things that matter most to me, and not them.

No comments:

Post a Comment